My name is Annisa. I have a handy husband and 2 kids in elementary school. We recently moved from the United States to Ireland. Say what?!?! Read about it here.
We have moved 9 or so times in almost 20 years and have put our stamp on each home we’ve lived in be it through decorating, DIY projects and even a big ol’ remodel. We call that stuff fun! Now we are learning what it means to be Americans living in a foreign country. It’s awesome and hard! I hope you follow along on our journey as we turn this next house into our home.
5 Things About Me:
1) I believe sarcasm is the spice of life.
2) I learned a long time ago that life is far too short to not do things that make you happy.
3) I only chew gum in the car or on public transportation. If I run out of gum, I pretty much think we can’t go anywhere.
4) My daily commute involves walking 6 miles a day. Why? Well, we haven’t had a car since we moved to Ireland. I do a lot of walking now, which beats running on the treadmill, I suppose.
5) I’m not a morning person. Getting up at oh dark hundred is how I define torture. Who’s with me on this one? Oh, wait. You’re still sleeping. Smart.
Thanks for stopping by! It made my day.
I’d love to hear from you! You can drop me an email at annisaoj at hotmail dot com.
RANDOM DISCLAIMER ABOUT BLOGGING, PRIVACY and AFFILIATE LINKS
I started this blog as a creative outlet for me and as a place to share with our family what is happening while we are living away from them. All thoughts and opinions are my own unless otherwise noted. If it ever make money from advertising or sponsorships, I’d surely do a happy dance, but that’s not my primary goal. I may use banner ads, affiliate links and I’d even consider doing sponsored posts. A Pretty Happy Home is a participant in Google’s banner advertising program. A Pretty Happy Home also participates in the Reward Style and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to retailer websites and amazon.com. I may be compensated for the purchase you make from links. I post about products and services that I use or would like to try. Any information collected from readers is not being sold by A Pretty Happy Home. All text, images and other content being to Annisa and A Pretty Happy Home unless otherwise noted. All material is copyright protected. It should be clearly understood that I am not a professional decorator, contractor or chef. I am an amateur who is learning and working her way through various projects and recipes. I am sharing what worked for me, not necessarily the best or safest way to do something. Please do your own research and take every precaution to be safe. A Pretty Happy Home, Annisa and anyone else affiliated with this blog is not responsible for any bad stuff that happens as a result of trying one of my projects or recipes. Thank you.