(And by world, I mean Dad. That is, if he ever starts using the Internet.)
My name is Annisa. I have a cute hubby, 2 kids (ages 9 and 6). We just moved from the United States to Ireland. Say what?!?! Read about it here.
We have moved 9 or so times in 16 years and have put our stamp on each home we’ve lived in be it through decorating, DIY projects and even a big ol’ remodel. We call that stuff fun! Now we are learning what it means to be Americans living in a foreign country. I hope you follow along on our journey as we turn this next house into our home.
5 Things About Me:
1) I believe sarcasm is the spice of life.
2) I learned a long time ago that life is far too short to not do things that make you happy.
3) I only chew gum in the car. If I run out of gum, I pretty much think we can’t go anywhere. It is as if gum were more important than gas in powering my vehicle. Weird, I know.
4) I run regularly. The irony is that I detest running. Unfortunately, I like the results. The moral of this story is that vanity wins. Oh, okay and better health too…but mainly fitting into my jeans.
5) I’m not a morning person. Getting up at oh dark hundred is how I define torture. Who’s with me on this one? Oh, wait. You’re still sleeping. Smart.
Thanks for stopping by! It made my day.
RANDOM DISCLAIMER ABOUT BLOGGING, PRIVACY and AFFILIATE LINKS
I started this blog as a creative outlet for me and as a place to share with our family what is happening while we are living away from them. If it ever make money from advertising or sponsorships, I’d surely do a happy dance, but that’s not my primary goal. I may use banner ads, affiliate links and I’d even consider doing sponsored posts. A Pretty Happy Home is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Any information collected from readers is not being sold by A Pretty Happy Home. It should be clearly understood that I am not a professional decorator, contractor or chef. I am an amateur who is learning and working her way through various projects and recipes. I am sharing what worked for me, not necessarily the best or safest way to do something. Please do your own research and take every precaution to be safe. A Pretty Happy Home, Annisa and anyone else affiliated with this blog is not responsible for any bad stuff that happens as a result of trying one of my projects or recipes. Thank you.