Aveeno Eczema Therapy Lotion
This Aveeno Eczema Therapy Lotion is what I used on my son’s two recent eczema flareups.
One was so bad he had bubbles between his fingers. It’s as gross and painful as it sounds! He liberally applied the lotion multiple times a day to clear up the eczema.
I started using it myself for regular dry hands because it works so well, lasts a long time and doesn’t feel oily.
- 7.3-ounce tube of Aveeno Eczema Therapy Daily Moisturizing Cream to relieve dry, itchy, and irritated skin due to eczema
- Cream is accepted by the National Eczema Association and clinically shown to help reduce the itching and irritation of eczema.
- Enriched with Colloidal Oatmeal, the nourishing formula contains ceramides, essential lipids naturally found within skin, to enhance and restore skin’s protective function
- Moisturizing lotion is also designed to prevent the recurrence of extra-dry skin and provides 24 hour moisture
- This dermatologist recommended daily eczema therapy cream is both steroid-free and fragrance-free